SeSTA envisages a vibrant, democratic and developed society with peace and harmony where every citizen is empowered and lives a dignified life.
Catalysing inclusive and sustainable development in North East India by enhancing capabilities of the rural communities.
Core of SeSTA’s Existence:
- Respect for women
To accomplish its Mission, SeSTA is committed to achieve the following goals:
- Agency enhancement of women through women led process to increase capabilities, livelihood, well-being of vulnerable rural communities and increase harmony, peace and synergy in the society
- Women are safe, secure and united, have equal space in home and society to raise voice against various social evils and capable enough to actively collaborate with various stakeholders for advancement in life and livelihood in a sustainable manner. Ensures awareness and access of basic services in health, education etc. by Govt. agencies
- Families have enhanced income through Natural Resource Management(NRM), accessing market led opportunities
- Youths are skilled, informed and enterprising
- Women led collectives will facilitate peace building processes through collaboration with different stakeholders